Win Katherine Heigl in Ninety Minutes or Less: A Short Film

A no-fail guide to dating Hollywood's rom-com über-frau.

Katherine Heigl

For a long time, we've been wondering how to make Katherine Heigl fall in love with us. (We know, we know.) So, we turned to her work (starting with this Friday's Life as We Know It), and learned the no-fail keys to Katherine Heigl's heart: be an asshole, and wait ninety minutes. Oh, and it's preferable if you're slightly unshaven.

Oct 06 10 - 12:40am
bearman33

If you notice though, there are no true, sleazy bad boy assholes that ultimately capture Heigl's heart, she would never go for that, she's too much of a good girl. Duhamel, Rogen, Marsden and Butler are lightweight d-bags, nice guys who don't really pull off not being nice, so if you want to bag Heigl, be a nice guy in real life who acts like a jerk in rom coms with Heigl, and it's a done deal.

Oct 06 10 - 2:09am
Sunbury

well bearman33 doesn't that just mean, be any guy who has ever tried to be a "bad boy" on purpose

Oct 06 10 - 4:29am
Dee

She is so insufferable!

Oct 06 10 - 9:42am
bearman33

Sunbury - not exactly. You get Heigl if you're a true life nice guy exhibiting jerky behavior, but you don't get Heigl if you're a true life bad boy who's playing a "bad boy" in a film. Heigl doesn't do real life bad boys. She wasn't raised that way. And yes, Dee, she is insufferable.

Oct 06 10 - 12:04pm
Demanda

Romantic comedies are sooo tired. That said, where's Nora Ephron these days?

Oct 06 10 - 12:50pm
SR

What if I don't want Katherine Heigl? She looks like she'd be boring in the sack.

Oct 06 10 - 2:13pm
sarah

@Demanda--She's starting a divorce channel on HuffPo: http://www.mediabistro.com/webnewser/huffington-post-divorce-section_b7716

Oct 06 10 - 4:32pm
Holly

Hey now, don't bring Marsden in 27 Dresses into this. There's nothing remotely assholish about that character at all. I feel like that movie toys with playing him as a bad boy for about 10 minutes and then realizes that they've cast the most clean cut man imaginable and drop that crazy idea.

And I assume we're not talking Grey's here, where the instructions would be: Be an asshole, wait three years or Be perfect, and die.

Oct 06 10 - 6:20pm
bearman33

Yeah, you caught me on Marsden, I didn't see that movie so I was just hoping he would fit into my theory. To be honest, I didn't see the movies with Josh Duhamel or Gerard Butler either. I was just kind of guessing from the montage.

Oct 06 10 - 6:30pm
Ellen

You are confusing her characters with her. For her...try singing her a song - worked for Josh Kelley

Oct 06 10 - 6:42pm
bearman33

If Heigl was funny, she could team up with Robert Smigel and be Heigl & Smigel, the best named comedy team ever.

Oct 07 10 - 11:20am
rionwiong

If you find that although there is no real, vulgar jerk bad boy and eventually captured the hearts of Heigl, she would not go, she's a good girl too much. Duhamel, Logan, Marsden, and Butler is a lightweight D - bag, nice guys who really do not pull off is not good, so if you want to package Hagel, in real life is a good man who likes a clean and jerk and behavior in the serial ROM Hagel, and it is a done deal.

Oct 07 10 - 11:23am
rionwiong

If I do not want Katherine Heigl? She looks like she will be bored in the bag.

Oct 07 10 - 2:33pm
Gina

Meh.

Oct 07 10 - 8:14pm
bearman33

rionwiong -are you saying former Senator Chuck Hagel is into weightlifting and would make a good match for Katerine Heigl? Yeah, I could see that.

Oct 07 10 - 10:30pm
hmmm

she is a babe..

Oct 07 10 - 11:39pm
BigDog

I have dated "Kat", several times and what always works for me is tell her you have some kickass grass, Shes a doper from way back, a few hits of Thai Stick, and she just wont leave you alone @!!@

Oct 08 10 - 8:58am
Cecil Cooper Credit

I enjoy her work and the clear influence of Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel on it. It's rom com meets German idealism.

Oct 08 10 - 11:29am
allie

Whats with Katherine Heigle, so fake. Hate her movies. Why do they publicize her so much, oh I get it her movie is coming out today. Last one bombed the Killers. She looks like a real B***ch.

Oct 08 10 - 5:38pm
Michael

She is the only surgical resident I would ever have in the operating theater as an assistant! One sexy babe!

Oct 09 10 - 5:52am
bearman33

Cecil Cooper Credit - I think I understand what you're saying. Mike Greenwell is from Louisville, Kentucky, you probably didn't know that.

Oct 09 10 - 9:14pm
martin

i thinnk she is hottie

Oct 11 10 - 2:21am
Jim

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Katherine marry recently and adopt a baby? Dream all you want, boys, but that ship has sailed.

Oct 11 10 - 6:04am
bob mann

she is not, I say is not, the worlds ugliest woman

looks a lot like barbara eden