Not a member? Sign up now
Jon Stewart and Bill O'Reilly on 2012's Sexiest Issues
Where the two pundits stand on the Nerviest issues of the election season.
This Saturday, Jon Stewart and Bill O'Reilly are holding a debate that promises to be significantly funnier than tonight's Obama/Romney face-off. In preparation, we're looking at how the pair stack up on the Nerveiest issues of the election season.
1. On Sandra Fluke
• "What is even going through Rush Limbaugh's fevered mind to get from 'young woman trying to get private institution to cover contraception' to 'prostitution, slut, having constant sexy-sex on my dime?'"
• "He seems to believe that anyone using contraception is automatically having... a ton of sex! And that contraception is something a woman has to pay for every time she has sex! And that the woman is nevertheless benefiting financially from all that dirty, contraceptive-fueled, dirty sex!"
• "Do you want to pay for this woman's birth control?... She wants everybody ['s contraception] to get paid for."
• "[She's]... demanding the taxpayer fund female birth control, abortion, and now transgender operations."
• "Sandra Fluke wants us to pay for her birth control."
• [On Fluke's motivation:] "Okay, I have a social life, and I want you to pay for it."