Not a member? Sign up now
OPINIONS AND ARGUMENTS
• Ben Reininga swept the internet with his hilarious takedowns of Cosmopolitan, Ridiculous Tips for a Miserable Sex Life.
• James Brady Ryan wrote a touching history of gay characters on television, and how they've changed in his lifetime.
• Rebecca Bohanan looked at the women in Bruce Springsteen's songs.
• Sonya Saraiya ranked Disney Princesses from least to most feminist, in a piece that really got comments flying.
• Alex Heigl wrote about Against Me! and Laura Jane Grace coming out as a trans person.
• Stefan Sirucek decried the sexlessness of Christopher Nolan's Batman.
• Jeremy Harlin examined the obsession with perceived authenticity in new porn plotlines.
• Colette McIntyre boldly forged deep into the heart of Ladies' Night.
• Lizzie Plaugic argued for the retirement of some unsavory sex terms, which then kicked off a further argument specifically about the term "friend zone."
• Kate Hakala swore never to sleep with a Kerouac fan.
• We also offered up a Republican Guide to Female Anatomy, a timeline of things historically blamed for teen sex (Dungeons & Dragons?), a new dating app specifically for Mitt Romney, and a handy infographic look at major problems caused by feminism.
NEXT: New features we launched this year, and highlights from some of our returning favorites...