It’s summer. I get it.
But there’s still nothing better than cuddling together on the couch under a soft, lightweight throw while you pretend to watch a movie.
Blankets are perfect for:
- huddling closer together so that no limbs are left uncovered,
- diving underneath during the scary parts,
- wrapping tighter around the both of you during the especially steamy scenes,
- drifting off to sleep under, heads on shoulders or laps, limbs entwined,
- subtle sexual play (you know what I’m talking about)
- and, um, being warm yo.
These basketweave throws are light, soft, and perfect for summer.
[$79, Pottery Barn]