You feel that chill in the air? That’s the last dying gasp of summer, as it moves aside for the coming cold front. My work attire today? A Slanket. If you’d like to look a bit more polished, this post’s for you. Because even though September’s just begun, you can still find cold-weather clothing for sale prices.
- like the Calvin Klein jeans above, previously $89.50 and now just $44.75.
- or, for the girls, this plaid bomber, previously $160 and now $117.60.
- Not low enough for you? Calvin Klein is also selling this scoop-neck, striped sweater, previously $60, for $47.60.
- Gap’s having a sale as well, with items at up to 40% off. I often love their men’s sweaters more than anything else, including this pullover now on sale for $59.99 (previously $68).
- And because I go crazy for cashmere, I have to mention this cashmere women’s hoodie over at Inhabit, previously $368, and now just $148.
- BlueFly is offering all of their new coats on sale, starting at 30% off.
- And finally, Urban Outfitters is having an end-of-summer yard sale, with price points of $9.99, $14.99, $19.99, and $29.99. While sweaters are included, men can also finally get the deep v-neck T-shirt of their dreams.