What I Learned at Last Night’s Party:
- Body paint totally counts as clothing.
- And is hotter than clothing.
- Yet is still not as hot as bare, perky breasts that are stripped of both clothing and paint.
- Cops are hot as hell.
- Especially when they’re only wearing black boots, black underpants, and a hat.
- And gyrating on a raised dais.
- Masks give one a sexy air of mystery.
- Too bad it’s tough to pull that look off all year ’round.
- Magic tricks may seem cheesy (and — don’t get me wrong — they are), but they certainly break the ice. And that’s something you can pull off no matter what the season.
If you sign up for Puma Skills for $67, you’ll gain access to 25 videos created by Brad Jackson, breaking down the steps for a variety of tricks ideal for performing while out at the bar. Go ahead. Make magic happen.