Last month, the mercurial Sinead O'Connor made headlines for trying to solicit men through her website to engage in anal sex with. After visiting her psychiatrist on Wednesday, the singer wrote some disturbing tweets, expressing the wish that suicide would "kill" her, and seeking suggestions from followers about how she could kill herself without her children's knowledge. The forty-four-year-old O'Connor, who attempted suicide on her thirty-third birthday, has four kids between the ages of four and twenty-four, and acknowledged that she's been depressed about her breakup with third husband Steve Cooney.

In one tweet, O'Connor had written:

"All this shit we're not supposed to say. Including suicidal feelings, sex, etc. U just get treated like a crazy person. I want to go to heaven SO bad. Have for yrs...Can't manage anymore. Badly wish cud die without it ruining my kids lives."

She also wrote:

"But I don't want to abandon my kids. But if I could die without them knowing I did it myself I wud. Anyway...If any1 knows how I can kill myself."

But in an open letter written on her website on Saturday, O'Connor reassured her fans that the posts were "a cry for help" and that she is actually "very happy." She explained:

"I am not at all sorry that I wrote what I did on Twitter. It was a cry for help and help was received. So it was worth it. I have no shame around the fact that I can be shot into suicidal feelings by certain people's treatment of me. I am no different to any other person, I therefore act as I believe any other person should be free to."

I feel bad that Sinead O'Connor was abused as a child, and she obviously has demons that she hasn't exorcised. Hopefully she'll find a partner who can bring joy to her life. And according to the twenty-nine-point revised advertisement for a boyfriend she wrote on her website on Friday, that partner must be "Interested in and capable of sex at least once a day...(If the lady feels like it), and "Sexually must be very loving, cuddly, affectionate, sweet, funny, and also reasonably filthy. (The lady is all of the above and will absolutely reciprocate.)" No pressure there. He also "Must be hairy," and "Must provide me with Fry's chocolate cream bars (Not a euphemism for anal sex) at least once a week..."

Sep 18 11 - 4:42pm
1 Can But Sigh

Nothing compares 2 her, fortunately. Seriously: it's too bad she can't work all that angst into some decent tunes.

Sep 18 11 - 7:05pm
Nope...

Methinks she is an attention whore.

Sep 19 11 - 2:17pm
KaradashaSnookiSheen

In our time, I think she barely qualifies as attention promiscuous.

Sep 19 11 - 2:26am
@

those tweets are hilarious

Sep 19 11 - 2:47am
GeeBee

Fry's Chocolate Cream bars! Ohmigod a throwback to my youth. Those things are divine (dark chocolate with a vanilla cream inside). I didn't even know they still made them. I shall ask my lady, currently in the UK, to bring one back, along with a horrendous list of other things that aren't good for me (other than the Tetley tea).

Sep 19 11 - 11:50am
Kwee

Well, I guess if you don't want your kids to know that you intend on killing yourself, it may prove wise not to publish it on Twitter...On a serious note though, It is awful to learn that she was abused as a child, which may explain her behaviour. I hope she gets well soon.

Sep 19 11 - 12:40pm
muse_x

Fry's Chocolate Cream bars!
Oh, the horror, she's on her way to matching the KIng!
What's next, a couple of Velvet Elvises as a night cap?
Give all that up, Sinead.
I'll fuck you until you're good/sore & happy, for I will be too.

Sep 19 11 - 2:13pm
elgayenath

. Plenty of new players start off using expensive, tournament-ready guns, but until you can use your gun properly and know how to clean it better than you can wash your own face, stick with something a little cheaper. That way, if you don't take care of it, you're not out as much money when you have to replace it

Sep 26 11 - 1:37pm
ringerchon

. Sometimes this is done just as a joke, and sometimes it is done by a predictor waiting for its next victim. Internet dating makes it so that you really do not know who the person you are talking to really is. You have no way of knowing if they are who they say they are. People have used fake pictures and lie about their age, name, and many other forms of fraud

Sep 26 11 - 4:39pm
ringerchon

Sep 28 11 - 2:22pm
ringerchon

Sep 30 11 - 12:07pm
wolleyrick

Christian Louboutin Flats Black [760] - $99.45 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

Sep 30 11 - 12:07pm
wolleyrick

.Having business credit ratings established are equally a come from the fund process.There are generally 20 some other items that must definitely be in place prior to when you apply for business loans.

The method of creating business credit is notably more complex than implementing personal credit score

Sep 30 11 - 1:54pm
apispari

FAQ : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

Sep 30 11 - 1:54pm
apispari

.Additionally, your bridesmaids might remember you each and every time they benefit from those solutions.

Perhaps that bridesmaid gifts it is easy to give might be a service such as a day within the spa.ANY massage, manicure, pedicure, hair appointment and make-up are from the treat on your friends

Sep 30 11 - 2:09pm
apispari

. Online dating is also a great advantage for those also who are just to shy to interact face to face with new people.

Variety: When dating online you have a large and broad spectrum of people to chose from. You can select the people you like and begin chatting (over the internet) with them

Sep 30 11 - 8:51pm
apispari

Christian Louboutin replicas allow you to be in a position to adore them with very little reservations. They have comforted numerous girls when in crisis and introduced this place spark of living and desire to their lives. They may have offered them the capability to take a when daily life has become challenging

Oct 01 11 - 10:19am
wolleyrick

Gateway 7500 Battery 4400mAh [lap3950] - £59.00 : Laptop Battery , Laptop Battery Supplier,Rechargeable Laptop Batteries,Replacement Laptop Batteries,Laptop Battery Charger

Oct 01 11 - 10:19am
wolleyrick

Chestnut Uggs Classic [uug_38] - $120.99 : Zen Cart!, The Art of E-commerce

Oct 02 11 - 6:07am
itradulc

A good reason to base your business home online opportunity on freelance writing is that there are low overhead costs involved.

You will most likely only need to pay for your computer equipment and electric power needed to run the equipment but other than that the overhead is almost nonexistent

Oct 02 11 - 6:09am
oleythadb

Also .see, there are a number benefits you possibly can enjoy from using an auto rewards credit-based card.We include only selected some random degrees of these bank plastic but if you ever were to a search of your internet you can be amazed only how many there can be.

Oct 08 11 - 3:33am
Ricochet

Actually, as a friend of mine said just today, and something I try to live by, "Do not blurt out every thought you have, especially on a social networking tool." Actually, what she said was in response to my apologizing for some terribly judgmental snarky comment I made about our waitress, "Even if you didn't say it you know I was thinking it." She is what's called a good friend.

Oct 14 11 - 6:11pm
apispari

. If you do fall down and put your helmet to the test, be sure to get a new one. They don't work as well after a major crash. Some fun things to do is personalize your helmet with some favorite stickers. Reflective stickers are a great choice because they look cool and make you more visible to people driving cars

Oct 23 11 - 1:21pm
kinnanne

. After that, everything else looks easy!"

The frog is a symbol for whatever we fear the most that day. Do it first! After that, the rest seems easy and we usually feel better about ourselves and everyone around us. In fact, after facing our greatest fear we usually feel gratitude for the wonder of this life all around us, and that leads to the experience of Love

Nov 07 11 - 4:53am