As the New York Post elegantly put it, "It's cookie versus nookie." A survey conducted by Fitness magazine showed that 51% of women polled said they'd "skip sex for a year if it meant they'd be skinny." The other 49% are sane, admitting that they'd rather "have great sex and be thirty pounds overweight."

In real life, of course, neither women nor men have to make these kinds of decisions; pretty much everyone knows that having sex is a healthy workout. That's why I would've liked it if, after asking the sex-or-skinniness question, Fitness immediately followed up with, "In what situation do you think you'd ever have to chose between being thin and celibacy?" And also maybe, "I mean, have you ever had sex before? That shit's awesome, you're stupid." But I guess that's why I don't work for Fitness.

Commentarium (6 Comments)

Feb 17 11 - 3:56pm
Twolane

Hell, I'd skip sex for a year to be skinny too.

Feb 17 11 - 4:32pm
GeeBee

It's only looking down at the pudgy bit round my own middle that's keeping me from fat chick jokes.

Feb 17 11 - 9:54pm
Simple Solution...

...have sex more often and eventually, you'll get slimmer AND you'll have enjoyed plenty of sex whilst doing so.

Problem solved.

;)

Feb 18 11 - 1:03pm
Or...

you can go veggie and have sex semi-daily for 30 minutes to an hour and get skinny.

why do these compete? that makes no sense.

Feb 24 11 - 11:49am
Ashokia

I don't think I'll skip sex for a your but I will love to have a rounder, plump booty

Feb 24 11 - 11:52am
Ashokia

I don't think I'll skip sex for a year but I will love to have a rounder, plump booty to make it more fun. I think a nice small waist with a plump booty is sexy. I just wish I know how to get it.