In your face, Donald Trump! Obama's camp has released a T-shirt bearing Obama's face on the front and his official birth certificate on the back. And the best part is, they're being sold for twenty-five dollars a pop to support Obama's re-election campaign. His campaign manager wrote in an email:

"Last year, the president said, ‘I can't spend all of my time with my birth certificate plastered on my forehead.' This is about as close as we can get. There's really no way to make this stuff completely go away. The only thing we can do is laugh at it — and make sure as many other people as possible are in on the joke."

I'm in on the joke, I get it, I'm laughing. And part of me enjoys the fact that Obama's camp has figured out a way to make money off of this silly scandal. But the other part of me (there are only two parts) wonders if Obama's camp couldn't have donated the sales to something more in need of money than his re-election campaign. Not to be a pain in the ass, but maybe, like... Planned Parenthood?

May 18 11 - 7:04pm
Brian

If you want to help PP, get someone like Obama re-elected. Need money and 'buzz' for that...

May 19 11 - 3:27am
Ryan

This is seamless logic

May 18 11 - 11:16pm
pfft

Why do people think the President is all powerful in government?

He doesn't write the laws, he signs the bills, or vetoes them, and even then he can be overridden.

Want to support PP then work on ensuring that those opposed to PP don't hold the majority in the house and super majority in the senate.

May 19 11 - 12:53am
Ethan Roberts1974

You are indeed being a "pain in the ass." All the donations in the world won't help Planned PArenthood or any other progressive cause if Obama isn't reelected. With the Wall Street Journal, much of talk radio and Fox, the number one cable news network, all gunning for his defeat and with a multi-millionaire (Romney) as a potential opponent, the President is going to need all the money he can get to win reelection.

May 19 11 - 10:01am
LinaCanney

Thanks for the constructive feedback guys! When I said couldn't Obama donate this money to Planned Parenthood, it was tongue-in-cheek. I meant he could have chosen to donate the money to another cause-in-need.

May 20 11 - 12:40am
Sniper

Wow! Birth certificate t-shirts. These are sure to be a big hit for the next several...oh, sorry, no one cares anymore.

May 23 11 - 2:58pm
B

shhhhhhhh. No one cares.

Aug 31 11 - 1:24pm
Keshawn

I love reading these artilces because they're short but informative.