Boston kids

UGG fans and Northface wearers are raising their eyebrows under Red Sox caps today. Finally, Boston is being called out for being the frattiest place on Earth, landing at #1 on GQ's inspiring list of Worst Dressed Cities for its barrage of sports gear and sweatpants. The countdown is pretty extensive, and includes Pretty Much Everywhere, USA.

Cereal-box staring games just got a little more interesting; here's a collection of snazzy submissions for the possible redesign of nutrition labels. It's about time! With all the calorie counting we Americans should be doing, it'd be nice to at least enjoy the view.

At last, a peek into the mysterious offices of Google. Wait, what? They attend seafood fairs and play with the ancient bones of T-Rex to aid in the flow of creative juices? Not fair, Google. It's just. Not. Fair.

In other startling news, we found out that Victoria Beckham can read. Apparently, her all-time favorite, Harper Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird, inspired the name of her newborn baby, Harper Seven. The good news is, sales of the book have spiked 123 percent since the announcement of the connection. The bad news? No one is quite sure what the "Seven" is all about.

There are certain unspoken rules on first dates. Some people swear you shouldn't sleep together; others insist that you  split the check. I typically say go home with the person if they're sexy and excuse yourself right when the check might arrive. This list outlines all the questions on the tip of your tongue during a date that could very well make the night an early one.

Tags Google

Jul 19 11 - 8:33pm
GQ

So the gay men at GQ don't like the way Bostonians dress?

I knew there was something I liked about Boston.

Jul 19 11 - 9:21pm
completely

That GQ article was such an asinine grab for angry/smarmy links. Literally every major American city was listed as "worst-dressed."

Jul 19 11 - 9:20pm
julian.

Judging from the attached photo that just looks like any doods from a fraternity. I think this extends farther than Boston. But, then, I guess they don't care too much about how they dress.

Jul 19 11 - 9:55pm
Huh

When you're winning so many championships - its either the Superbowl or NBA 'ship or Stanley Cup or WS every (other) season - I guess your energies are focused elsewhere. Now, New York on the other hand, wins nothing, hence its style climate.

Jul 20 11 - 9:00am
Moops

They obviously stole "Seven" from George Costanza.

Jul 20 11 - 10:00am
thinkywritey

I hate it when grown men wear baseball caps. Unless you are working out of doors or, you know, playing ball, leave the cap in your trunk.

Jul 21 11 - 2:01am
td

God, I HATE being referred to a "New York City's less successful little brother"...we are NYC's less successful OLDER brother, damnit. Haha.

No, but seriously, there are no mullets in Philly. However, if you go to Central PA (something I'd generally advice against) you will see mullets like you never dreamed of.