Megan Fox: Being Beautiful is "Unbearable"

megan_fox

Apparently taking a cue from Jessica Biel, Megan Fox recently talked to the media about how hard it is to be so damn beautiful.

“I don’t ever feel sexy in small clothes,” she says. “I always feel really insecure. I don’t like wearing make-up. And if I have clean hair and a clean face, I’m more confident because I don’t feel like I’m speaking behind a mask. The attention, that other people are telling you that you are beautiful, only feeds insecurities and sort of makes it unbearable.” [Faded Youth Blog]

Boo hoo!

Image

Aug 24 09 - 9:37pm
phineas q.

Oh no! My wallet's too small for my hundreds!

Aug 25 09 - 1:50pm
Stuckina Parkbench

Hey Emily, where in the world did you find a photo of a Megan Fox blow-up doll?

Aug 25 09 - 8:31pm
Dee

Every photo of Megan Fox looks like a picture of a blow-up doll.
I've had enough of her sleaziness.

Nov 17 09 - 2:13am
Andre Montero

Man you guys are harsh, how can you judge someone who you don't even know.
You should stop harasing Megan just because she is famous. I think she is atractive,witty,and kind.

Dec 13 09 - 4:43am
Theresa

WOW ladies, JEALOUS MUCH?!? LOL It's so sad when women have to hate a gorgeous girl like Megan just to make them feel "better" about being insecure fatties. She's BEAUTIFUL and any female that says otherwise is just insanely JEALOUS of her. Go ahead and deny away and make up excuses, you'll always end up sounding stupid and jealous anyway. Have fun fatties!!! :)

Sep 16 10 - 3:40pm
megan k

the girls got good genes, and beauty however is a double edged sword, it has it's perks, and it's downsides. by the way, how is she sleazy? name a actress that hasn't posed in a provocative way, the girls got sex appeal, i say work it, and to all the girls who think she's just another dumb beauty, by the way ''what do you do? what's your i.q, and what makes you so damn judgmental?