Brazilians Need to Dance More, Have More Sex

The Brazilian Health Minister, in an effort to help Brazilians lower their blood pressure has suggested an official health plan that cites the cardiovascular benefits of more sex and more dancing. Or probably, first more dancing, then more sex.

This just proof that the nation-state of Brazil is like a big fun party that you weren't invited to. Everyone already knows that they have the most beautiful women in the world (her, for example), and that they're great dancers. They've got a big beautiful country with lots of sunny beaches. They've got a national party that's crazier than Mardi Gras and a waterfall that's so fucking big, when Jackie O. saw it she said "Poor Niagra."

And now, they're on a national sex and dancing regimen. Great. All we've got is the KFC Double-Down and a rumored remake of Footloose.

Apr 27 10 - 11:04am
Runyon

If Brazil needs to have more sex, then we are in serious trouble. I'm going to go eat a few KFC Double-Downs to cool me off.

Apr 27 10 - 11:07am
Dan

This is kind of like if the American head of the Federal Reserve told us we needed to buy more useless stuff. Oh wait!

Apr 27 10 - 12:53pm
geebee

Crazier than Mardi Gras? It *is* Mardi Gras.

Apr 27 10 - 2:24pm
BenReininga

Kind of - If I was at Mardi Gras in New Orleans and you were at Carnaval in Rio, we wouldn't be in the same place...

Apr 28 10 - 8:55am
LOL

they should stop dancing and having sex, because the amount of homeless children is insane. also, they should stop thinking about those activities and get their minds into work, because the state of the country is pathetic.

Apr 28 10 - 9:23am
GLP

Hey LOL, have you ever been to Brazil?

Apr 28 10 - 10:00am
Joao

"the nation-state of Brazil is like a big fun party". This is incredibly inaccurate, offensive and ignorant, to say the least. Go and study about my country before proclaiming pieces of stereotypic crap like that.

Apr 28 10 - 10:02am
Joao

@LOL "get their minds into work, because the state of the country is pathetic." you clearly know NOTHING about my country besides all the crap you read from the cretin websites you visit. Go and read more, that's all I have to say to you.

Apr 29 10 - 11:25am
KHM

@Joao dude, you got to chill a bit, I'm from Brazil too and I know that is way off target, but this ain't the Times page, that article is just to make americans feel like Brazil rocks