Miranda Kerr was pretty much the nude girl of the year 2009 -- and without Champion Of The Naked World Lily Allen around much these past few months, Kerr has been on an every-other-month rampage of topless shoots. Can a worldwide strip club tour be far behind?

Hey, give us a break, it's Monday and there isn't an interview out there (yet) to go with these snaps, so what did you expect us to say?

i-D Magazine clearly didn't have anything more thought-provoking to add to the discussion -- their text above reads: "Ow, Pow, Pow! Wow, Oh Wow!"

Via.

May 17 10 - 10:40am
scooot

Is that a mini-upskirt photo I see? If that's what I think it is, it's DAMN hot...

May 17 10 - 11:03am
Jims

Why does her face look like a Pre-Cog

May 17 10 - 7:57pm
Matt

WTF happened to her eyebrows? She pass out and her friends shaved them off? It's hard for me to accept this is Miranda Kerr, unless she fell outta the ugly tree. You've gotta do better than that Nerve!

May 17 10 - 8:21pm
Turde Fergusson

Pretty sure that is not Miranda Kerr

May 17 10 - 8:45pm
Pete

yeah that doesn't look anything like Miranda Kerr.

May 17 10 - 9:47pm
brianfairbanks

Well, I'm willing to accept that it might not be her, although, so far, we're the only people on the entire internet who think that. And I'll admit I didn't think it was her, either, when I first saw these, so I Googled the shoot and there were dozens of other sites running the photos, all complaining how she looked like crap but that, sadly, it was definitely her. She's definitely the girl on the cover, as i-D Magazine confirms, and the only other two girls in the issue are Gisele and Jeneil, neither of whom look anything like this girl.

May 18 10 - 3:59pm
Shaman

Did anyone really think she wasn't hot ? these shot's are art

May 19 10 - 8:46am
JimmyJazz332

What the hell happen to her? Why would someone want to make her look worse for "art"?