Have you ever looked into someone’s eyes, maybe on a date, and thought, "Those could stand to look less poor"? Of course you have. Luckily for you, Christian Dior’s head designer, John Galliano (he’s the one who looks kind of like a playing card come to life, but in an awesome way) has come up with the perfect solution: golden contact lenses with the Christian Dior logo! No one would ever mistake your eyes for commoner’s eyes ever again.
But what if you can’t afford them and still want that sort of luxury rubbing up on your cornea? Here are five ways to achieve the same effect for less:
1. Hot glue twenty-dollar bills to both of your eyebrows.
2. Tattoo your net worth (feel free to embellish) on your forehead.
3. Wear two pirate eye-patches covered with fake Swarovski crystals.
4. Steal some cat-eye contact lenses from a goth kid, because that is basically what these are.
5. Do nothing; a product like this will clearly ignite the fires of revolution, and you won’t have to worry about you un-rich your irises look.